Wealthy Web Writer

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Do You Define "Whole Wealth"?












Recently, I had a conversation with the CMO of Whole Wealth, Jeneth Blackert, on the subject of what the concept of "Whole Wealth" means.

To me Whole Wealth means having an abundance of health, wealth and happiness in my life.  

As business owners, we can often get wrapped up in the day-to-day functions of running our business and don't have time to evaluate what is happening in the here and now, so I thought I would focus on this topic and explore it more as I move forward through the rest of this calendar year.

Many of us (myself included) are guilty of always living in the future: "I'll finally be happy IF/WHEN______ happens."

But when I take a moment to be present, to stop and look around in the here and now, I see so much abundance in my life.

I see three beautiful, healthy children that are the joy of my life.

I see a wonderful husband who makes me laugh and has been my friend and partner these past 15 years.

I see amazing clients that value my work and treat me as a trusted adviser in their marketing endeavors.

I see amazing friends who open their homes and their hearts and share several hours of food, wine and conversation around their dinner tables.

The list goes on and on...

I am blessed with good health, a roof over my head, food on the table every day, technology that can send a signal from a little device in my hand to a satellite in outer space and back in under a minute when I ask it to tell me where the nearest Thai restaurant is and a country that allows me my basic God-given rights. There is abundance everywhere I look.

That's not to say there isn't room for improvement. I always have more to learn and more to do -- I could participate more in my church, volunteer more often and spend more time with my family.

But when I really take a moment to look at all the things in my life I have to be grateful for, there is SO much abundance.

And, really, that's what Whole Wealth means to me.

How do you define Whole Wealth?







For more information on the $50 million dollar Big Give project for business owners and entrepreneurs that Whole Wealth is involved in, visit: www.wholewealth.com/biggive



No comments:

Post a Comment